Personalised mice no cure for cancer
Most drugs do not work on most people.
- Comment: Personalized medicine: Time for one-person trials. Nature 29 April 2015.
- My mighty mouse. (2015). The Scientist: http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/42470/title/My-Mighty-Mouse/
- Cancer avatars need refinement for successful personalised therapies. (2015). Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News: http://www.genengnews.com/keywordsandtools/print/3/38231/
- Examining the utility of patient-derived xenograft mouse models. (2015): Nature Reviews Cancer, 15: 311-316.
- Searching for a trait. (2014). Pharmaceutical Journal, 2 Dec: http://www.pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/features/sequencing-cancer-genomes-to-tailor-treatments-to-individual-patients/20067273.article
- Prospective derivation of a living organoid biobank of colorectal cancer patients. (2015). Cell, 161(4): 933-945.
- Personalises cancer treatment as step closer with world’s first ‘living biobank’. (2015). Food, NDTV: http://food.ndtv.com/health/personalised-cancer-treatment-a-step-closer-with-worlds-first-living-biobank-761539