Welcome to the Cruelty Free International Media Centre for journalists and researchers. We can help with your requests for information on animal testing.
Tel (office hours): +44 (0) 20 7619 6978
Tel (out of hours): +44 (0) 7850 510 955
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7700 0252
We supply journalists, researchers and authors with:
- Accurate research, facts and figures on animal testing for cosmetics
- Comment from experts in the field, including scientists
- Footage and photographs depicting conditions for animals in laboratories
- Advice for consumers
- Our logo for use on websites and in print
- Cruelty Free International welcomes New Zealand animal testing cosmetics ban...
- Waitrose is awarded the Leaping Bunny logo! ...
- Nobel laureate J. M. Coetzee backs a new report which describes animal experiments as morally ‘unthinkable’...
- Another Broken Promise as UK Government ‘ban’ will allow animals to continue to suffer in tests for cleaning product...
- Peter Dinklage and Norman Reedus call for New Year resolutions to help animals...
- EU set to ban animal testing for cosmetics forever...
- Cruelty Free International mengajak pelanggan The Body Shop Indonesia untuk ikut melarang dunia menggunakan hewan sebaga...
- Maneka Gandhi and People for Animals join Cruelty Free International to ban cosmetics testing on animals in India as par...
Using animals to test cosmetics is unethical and unnecessary. There are many reliable and humane alternatives which do not involve animal suffering.
Tell brands to go cruelty free
Write to your favourite cosmetics brands and ask them to sign up to the Leaping Bunny. Remember to check first to see if they are already cruelty free!
Calling all EU citizens!
We want a global end to animal testing for cosmetics by achieving a ban in every country. With our international partners.