Welcome to the Cruelty Free International Media Centre for journalists and researchers. We can help with your requests for information on animal testing.
Tel (office hours): +44 (0) 20 7619 6978
Tel (out of hours): +44 (0) 7850 510 955
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7700 0252
We supply journalists, researchers and authors with:
- Accurate research, facts and figures on animal testing for cosmetics
- Comment from experts in the field, including scientists
- Footage and photographs depicting conditions for animals in laboratories
- Advice for consumers
- Our logo for use on websites and in print
- Cruelty Free International welcomes Ministers renewed commitment to household product testing ban...
- New Industrial Cleaning Company Certified!...
- Take the Clean Up Cruelty Pledge and end household product testing on animals...
- Marketing ban may be on the cards for India...
- EU set to ban animal testing for cosmetics forever...
- Cruelty Free International mengajak pelanggan The Body Shop Indonesia untuk ikut melarang dunia menggunakan hewan sebaga...
- Maneka Gandhi and People for Animals join Cruelty Free International to ban cosmetics testing on animals in India as par...
- Cruelty Free International connects with The Body Shop customers in Malta to call for a ban on cosmetics testing on anim...
Using animals to test cosmetics is unethical and unnecessary. There are many reliable and humane alternatives which do not involve animal suffering.
Tell brands to go cruelty free
Write to your favourite cosmetics brands and ask them to sign up to the Leaping Bunny. Remember to check first to see if they are already cruelty free!
Calling all EU citizens!
We want a global end to animal testing for cosmetics by achieving a ban in every country. With our international partners.