Make the switch to cruelty-free cleaning in your home or workplace by pledging to use only Leaping Bunny certified household cleaning products and taking the Clean Up Cruelty Pledge today!
Take the Clean Up Cruelty Pledge today and do the right thing for animals by helping to make the world truly cruelty-free.
To take the Clean Up Cruelty Pledge as an individual supporter:
Simply commit to using only Leaping Bunny certified household cleaning products in your home on change.org
In return you will be emailed a celebratory graphic to share on Facebook and Twitter, showing the world that you clean with compassion.
To take the Clean Up Cruelty Pledge on behalf of your workplace:
In return you will be awarded an official certificate and congratulatory post on our social media networks, showing the world that you clean with compassion.
- Taking the Pledge sends a clear message that ethical shoppers across the globe think it’s time to Clean Up Cruelty. Please help us bring an end to cruel animal tests for household products with these four simple steps:
- Take the Clean Up Cruelty Pledge today and commit to using only Leaping Bunny certified household cleaning products
- Sign the Clean Up Cruelty petition here to tell the UK Government to ban cruel animal tests for household products and their ingredients.
- Find out if your MP has signed Early Day Motion 631 to ban the use of animals to test household products.
- Find out more about the Clean Up Cruelty campaign here.
Ethical cruelty-free brands certified under the Leaping Bunny logo include:
- Marks and Spencer
- The Co-operative
- Faith In Nature
- Orange Mate
- Earth Friendly Products
These brands have all committed to ensuring that no animal testing is conducted or commissioned for finished products or ingredients after a fixed cut-off date. The Leaping Bunny is different to other ‘cruelty-free lists’ as companies are asked to prove their no-animal-testing claims, and an independent auditor is appointed to check that this proof is watertight.